In September 2014 the Specialist Engineering Contractors’ (SEC) Group published a report titled: Payment Practices and Pre-Qualification in Public Sector Construction. This was based upon a survey of public bodies (local authorities, health trusts, police and fire services) using the Freedom of Information Act.
- Scottish Public Sector: more needs to be done to improve supply chain payments
- Scottish Public Sector & compliance with Procurement Act (Report Sept 2017)
- Major overhaul for payment practices in Scottish public sector construction
- Scottish MP questions Minister over cash retentions
- MPs question Government over cash retentions