This short report is based upon a survey of local authorities in Wales that was carried out in the first quarter of 2016. The local authorities which responded are listed at Annex 1. The survey was conducted using the Freedom of Information Act (the questions are listed at Annex 2).
- Over £1bn cash retentions held from UK top construction companies: SMEs mainly at risk
- SEC Group responds to Chancellor’s Autumn Statement
- Follow-up survey of Welsh local authorities’ procurement practices
- Follow-up report on procurement practices in English local authorities
- Leading Construction Body Calls on PM to Activate Productivity Action Plan