This short report is based upon a survey of local authorities in Wales that was carried out in the first quarter of 2016. The local authorities which responded are listed at Annex 1. The survey was conducted using the Freedom of Information Act (the questions are listed at Annex 2).
- Scottish Public Sector: more needs to be done to improve supply chain payments
- Scottish Public Sector & compliance with Procurement Act (Report Sept 2017)
- Major overhaul for payment practices in Scottish public sector construction
- Scottish MP questions Minister over cash retentions
- MPs question Government over cash retentions